Friday, December 24, 2010

More Islamic Nasheeds pt.1

                                                                                A is for Allah                                                               

Tell everyone what you think, Leave comments! May Allah reward us all.Ameen!





                                  ONE of my FAVS :-)






Bismilah: by: yusuf Islam

Inshallah your daughter loved that song



Inshallah I'll have more Nasheeds coming daily please make request for any that your looking for and I will upload asap. Alhumdulilah, I try my best to respond to the blogs very quickly. I pray to Allah that these nasheeds will bring joy to your family and helps remove the horrible music from our homes that promotes kufar, Ameen ya Rabi AL-GHAFOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment